~Written and edited by Veronica Clark ~

Monday 30 January 2012

Goodbye Newby Party

Good Monday Morning to you all!

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and that Monday behaves herself well.

When I started blogging a few months back, I had no idea of what a blog party was or indeed how to "attend" one. What I also did not realise was that the blogging community was a force of its own with endless possibilities and inspiration.


Just a short week into blogging a new blogging friend educated me very efficiently by inviting me to join in a party that she was attending (Thank you Marsha...xxx) From the glam blog Splenderosa I felt a bit green, as you can well understand, and the idea of "linking up" made me very nervous, as I was not very computer savvy (current status ~ slightly improved...) with much to learn still!. A few emails from the hostess Stephanie from Angelic Accents quickly set me on the right track and I linked up and discovered a world of wonder!

Needless to say I joined many more "parties" and had a wonderful time discovering others. One such Party was specifically designed for Newbies like myself hosted each Monday by the lovely Debbie from Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing. ( She has an awesome blog!) If you are new to blogging it is a great place to meet other new bloggers and help each other along this wonderful journey.

Thank you Debbie for always graciously hosting me and your inspiring comments on my posts! I now sadly graduate from the Newby party as I have more than 100 followers and have been blogging since May 2011, but I will be back to visited regularly and keep track of my favourite newbies!









I have been a bit quiet on the blogging front as I re organise my life after getting divorced but all is back on track and I have some lovely posts lined up for you. I thanks you all for visiting and leaving me such inspirational comments!

I will also be bringing you a new series on my favourite bloggers and all those lovely people that have helped me along the way. So it is a Blog it Forward Series that will introduce you to some wonderful blogs!

For my latest post, please click here

to read all about my Esteemed Art Critics!





I currently have a Vintage Jewellery giveaway from www.shabbyapple.com Please click here to enter. The winner will be announced on Wednesday!



So, bye bye Newby Party and thank you to Debbie!

Live Well

Veronica

xxx




 










9 comments:

  1. Nope you are not a newbie anymore...think you no more about these parties than I do, lol. Still trying to figure it all out......have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica,

    I have to agree Debbie's Newbie party was the greatest! I still miss it. Boo hoo!

    I'm sorry to hear about your divorce.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Veronica! It has been a pleasure have you and to get to know you. Please continue to visit and inspire and encourage others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on "graduating" from the Newbie party although it is a bitter sweet experience. I just increased your follower count by one more. Looking forward to tagging along. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce....I pray you are able to rebuild and restore beyond anything you could imagine.

    Sharon
    mrshinesclass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! I too hand out at Debbie's party. It feels like I'll never get to 100 :) I've been following for a while now , I'm sure thats where I found you . Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea. Like you, I'm never really sure exactly how to do these but may have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veronica,
    Congrats on getting through the difficult days following divorce. They can be crushing, but they can also be invigorating. Follow your heart- you will do well and find the strength you need!

    Looking forward to your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my very best wishes to you Veronica, be kind to yourself and thank you for all you share with us..XX Col

    ReplyDelete
  9. No more newbie. Isn't it wonderful, this blogging thing? I knew the moment I saw you that you have unbelievable talent and a way with words. You needed nothing more. So happy to be your friend. xx's

    ReplyDelete