~Written and edited by Veronica Clark ~

Monday 13 June 2011

Mosaic Monday...

In the short time since I started my blog and begun exploring "blog land" I have found so many inspirational blogs filled with so much beauty. Behind these blog are some amazing bloggers. People who are so generous and helpful and supportive its just amazing. I have learnt so many things and toured so many homes. I have chatted to people by email in Normandy, Jakarta, USA, Canada to mention but a few. I have been invited to Blog parties, giveaways, forums and all kinds of everything. In only four weeks!!! What awaits?

The gorgeous Idonette from D'vine Living got me started with some good pointers and also introduced me to Pinterest. Please go along and follow her as she renovates her first home. It promises to be a great read and I, for one can not wait to see the end result.

Then, I came upon The French Tangerine!!! Yes exclamation! So much gorgeousness and this lovely lady, Jan was one of my first followers. Thank you Jan.

Before I had properly learnt enough of my pc Marsha from Splenderosa had me invited to a blog party on weddings with Stephanie at Angelic Accents. Stephanie was emailing me instructions just when my email server went AWOL but I managed to still post and enjoy many visitors to my new blog. I could go on and on!

So, that is how I landed here at Mosaic Monday with Little Red House!  And might I just add that it has been a load of fun.

So here is my first mosaic. This is my family on out trip to Paris. Here they are in The Royal apartments in the Louvre.


Opulence....Opulence and more Opulence!!


I remember getting a serious crick in the neck from staring at all the ceilings and chandeliers! So worth the pain!!


I flipped this photo on its side to see more of the painting on the ceiling.....


Velvet wall paper in a rich red..exquisite!


Can you just imagine having dinner in at this table and the menu...




Such a lovely reminder of our great trip for a Monday! Wish we were back there now....Someday.....

Happy living

V
xxx

All the above images are my own.

Please make my day and leave a comment for bed time reading...

5 comments:

  1. OK, newbie, you hit a total home-run with this post. Absolutely beautiful mosaic. Looks like you're going to be invited to everything and I'm SO happy! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly opulent - but imagine all the polishing and dusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous images......your mosaic is fabulous and so opulent and luxurious! Paris, to me is the ultimate inspriation.......awe inspiring city that it is.
    Stop by just announced an amazing new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reminding me of the word 'opulence'.

    It's what I love about choosing simplicity. Have found my greatest opulence within simplicity.

    Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opulent doesn't even begin to describe all this beauty! You are so lucky to have seen it all first hand! Beautiful images you've shared!

    BTW, I'm your newest follower and can't wait to get to know you better thru your lovely blog!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete