~Written and edited by Veronica Clark ~

Sunday 18 December 2011

A Splash of Red!

Hi everyone.

Since this is the week before Christmas, I thought that we might indulge ourselves with a festive splash of red!

Who likes red?
Doesn't everyone like it?

I adore a splash of red in my home, garden and closet!

It is a happy festive colour that always adds cheer .

But as usual, before we decorate lets get some glam on...

Pour yourself a strawberry fizz and lets get to it....



My favourite summer drink....

some strawberry puree, topped with bubbly.

Now slip on your favourite pair of red heels...


It's difficult to choose when you love 'em all!


I'm wearing these...


And this...



...and red lips!


...these on my lobes...

...and I 'm out the door...


into nature's splendour....


I'll be right over to fetch you...

 



I'm here at your door...



Wear your red coat...


and some fun heels...



Okay, we will have coffee and eat cake..




And then, we'll shop...

Something for the kitchen...



Some wallpaper for the library...


Luggage for our trip to Paris...


Some cushions for the living room...



A red lamp for the study...



A girl always needs a red bag!





Something for the babe...



A red scarf is always handy...



.....and I absolutely  could not pass these by...



We better call home to let them know we are having fun...




Look what I found!








What can I say... I love red!
So, I stocked up on some paint...
Come save me from my corner, please.... I got carried away!!



What a happy time we had!!
Thank you for your company.



Love





Veronica

xxx


Joining:

Debbiedoo's Newby Party at Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing here
Amaze Me Monday at Dittle Dattle here
Bedazzle Me Monday at Everything Under the Moon here


Images

Do you like red and do you wear red heels?
I am all ears...

16 comments:

  1. I love it all, but especially the red door and the little red coat - uplifters all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your reds and WOW those shoes.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew I loved red so much. I wear it some, but it is not my favorite color. I do have 2 pair of red pumps and will be breaking them out tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, fantasy extravaganza in red! I am not a red person, personally, although I do admire it on others and in other homes. Such an eye catching colour! And who doesn't adore red roses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl.. do I like red.. YES! It is my favorite color.. I adore the red heels and the jewels for the lobes, I'll take the coat and the car and we'll meet up at the red door and then shop and shop and shop..
    Happy Holidays... hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, you're killin' me---
    who are the red shoes by?
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Veronica, I LOVE the sailor shoe!
    Have I told you how much I love your blog?!
    And I really love your header/collage!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I want to go get some red shoes now! :)

    I'm your newest follower! I would love for you to come by my blog and follow me back if you get a chance :). Found you through Debbiedoos newbie party.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love it! I love all things red! I especially love the red luggage and the red and white polkadot heels! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was very very young (like 8) my aunt told me a girl always needs red shoes & handbag. And I've lived by this. Usually at Christmas I go for gold greens sparkle glitter, but this year RED RULES !!! Merry Christmas, V !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nothin says christmas like the color red! Love it!

    OH and I thought youd be interested in my "cashmere-soft" throw giveaway!!!

    http://colorissue.blogspot.com/2011/12/five-days-before-christmas-giveaway.html

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Thanks for all the time you put into this post.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Veronica,

    Although I'm not really a 'red-person' - it is a MUST for me to have some or more or a lot red spots in the house during Advent and Christmas time! This color gives so much warmth!

    Thank you very much for your good wishes regarding Oskar, he sends a big purr to you!

    And I my best wishes for a few more wonerous days and
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Karin

    Sorry for late commenting but.....you know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, forgotten to say that I love the post with all the wonderful red images!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Veronica~
    This post was too much fun!! And, yes, I like red very much and I absolutely wear red heels! I am now following you on Pinterest....gotta love that site!!
    xo
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love red!!!! It's one of my faves!! It's all over my house, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete